1) Log into Vizor here: https://vizor.daemex.io
2) Click My Servers
3) Click the server where you want to add a MySQL database.
4) Click Databases on the left side.
5) Name your database anything you'd like and leave the connections as %.
6) Click Create Database
7) Under Configured Databases, you will see your newly created database.
8) Connect to your database using the details provided. Use a MySQL client such as HeidiSQL (https://www.heidisql.com/) if you need to connect to the database directly and modify the tables. If you are setting up a mod or plugin or application that creates the tables automatically, just supply the details for the MySQL database in it's configuration files and you're done.